Monday, July 28, 2008

she's gone to the movies

There’s this song that I heard from the TV show “felicity” years ago that I really liked. I tried so find the song but those days it wasn’t so easy to find a song especially if you don’t know the title or the artist. So it just kinda slipped my mind. I think that song played (I’m not really sure) when Felicity finally jumped in the pool with Ben. If you know what I mean…

Then, probably 8 years later, it suddenly pops up on my iPod shuffle. Isn’t it amazing when things like that happen?

I am such lousy company these days, even I wouldn’t want to hang out with me. And for that, I apologize. I’ve just been really really tired. So many shit to take care of, it’s crazy. I guess this is what happens when you sleep all day for a month, huh? Ahh… makes me want to crawl back to bed and sleep for a month. Again.

Anyway, I am going to the spa later. And I’m getting the ultimate supreme feel good package. Kinda feel a bit guilty. But with the week I’ve had… I think it just about evens the field.

NP : she’s gone to the movies : semisonic

Now the rain comes down the windows and it

Drops onto the forehead of the waiting boy
He surveys his rental kingdom and he
Wonders if he's really lost his one joy
Another fool would go down to the
Only place she ever went to lose herself
She's gone to the movies now and she
Don't need your help
She's gone to the movies now and she's
Not coming home
She's gone to the movies now and she's
Not coming back

0 comments: