Saturday, August 2, 2008

a method to the madddness

Trust me, there is.

It’s just too complicated to lay out there for you. I am slowly trying to get things back on track so bear with me. And I am sorry if I have been unbelievably short tempered and irritable. I am just so tired. I just seem to have lost any shred of patience and tolerance over the past few weeks. Oh wait, has it been months? Anyway, I’m fixing that too… so…

I think I’m going to love my new job. It’s nice to work for a company that thrives on the basic goodness of people. Ironically, I wished to be assigned to the investigations department and I got my wish. I will be making sure that the people who investigate do their job right. Just how cool is that? Can you imagine how much power I have? Hahaha.

I’ve never used this laugh my whole life and I still probably shouldn’t … because it’s just not me and I know I wouldn’t be able to pull it off... but heck.

Bwahahahaha!!!111!!!!

Well, I better go… I have to gear up for my 13 hour a day work week. Oh. what. fun.

NP: home : foo fighters
"Wish I were with you
I couldn't stay
Every direction
Leads me away
Pray for tomorrow
But for today
All I want is to be home
Stand in the mirror
You look the same
Just lookin' for shelter
From cold and the pain
Someone to cover
Safe from the rain
Echoes and silence"

0 comments: