Friday, July 4, 2008

chicken shit

AWWWWW!!!

My face hurts. And my stomach hurts like a motherf*%ker. And that is putting it mildly. Excuse the profanity but I find it really really really comforting to throw around expletives when I am stark raving mad.

This is what happens when you withhold the truth from a friend, the same truth she’s repeatedly asked from you for years. She harbors an unreasonable amount of hate.

Snoopy.com is not working. It hasn’t been working since last night. there’s this strip I’ve been looking for where Charlie Brown says every child should have been issued with a dog and a banjo. And I can’t find it anywhere. I need my daily Charlie Brown strip, dammet!!!
Even with all the mayonnaise in the world, you can’t make chicken salad out of chicken shit. - (it's called a br... yep i'm reading that book again. )

Ok, so here goes… you can all scream, “I told you so!!!” and feel free to raise an eyebrow, hit me with a jackhammer, add some adjectives, heck you can even throw in a profanity or two. I would humbly take it because I f@%king deserve it.

Anyway… I’ve done this before and I’m toughing it out. Don’t think I’m giving up. I’ve seen a lot of battles in my life and I have learned to choose which ones I fight and which ones just aren’t worth it.

So… I’m bringing out the troops. I have a bottle of tequila and half a bottle of strawberry wine left. Plus… I am willing to shell out a considerable amount of cash for vodka or/and red wine.

Meanwhile, I will drown my sorrows in the bowels of castrocopia where tour videos, love of the castropantz and profanity abound.

NP: walk on water : aerosmith
"I never seen a smile that looked so sad

A yeah... you make me feel so good 'cause you're so bad
Hey little darlin'
Your love is legendary
Love's four letters
Ain't in my dictionary"

0 comments: