Wednesday, July 16, 2008

you got to breathe

Well… I was trying to figure out what I want to eat today… as I think/hope I’ll finally have just a little of my hearty appetite now.... I was thinking maybe roast beef or pasta with meat sauce… then guess what plays on my ipod? “meat is murder” by the smiths. After hearing lyrics like, “It’s not natural, normal or kind. The flesh you so fancifully fry. The meat in your mouth, As you savour the flavour Of murder” with animal cries in the background… how could you?

Argh. And I was so looking forward to going to the grocery to get some real food now that I think I can start cooking and eating in my apartment again.

damn.


NP: Big Eyed Fish : Dave Matthews Band
“Story of a man,
Who decided not to breathe.
Turned red, purple, then blue.
Colorful indeed.
No matter how his friends begged,
Well, he would not concede,
And now hes dead.
You see, cause everybody knows,
You got to breathe.”

0 comments: