Saturday, July 19, 2008

you know...

The one day training yesterday was a total waste of time. It was useless and pointless since all they did was tell everyone how much they know. I don’t see how all those things relate to my new job… and frankly, I didn’t learn anything new. I could have stayed in my apartment and slept all day and know the same things I knew after that freaking waste of MY time.

NP: All I Need : Radiohead
"I am all the days
That you choose to ignore
I'm a moth
Who just wants to share your light
I'm just an insect
Trying to get out of the night

You are all I need
You are all I need
I'm in the middle of your picture
Lying in the reeds
It's all wrong
It's all right
It's all. It’s all."

1 comments:

Anonymous August 1, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

Just want to share to you another song which I can deeply relate to - (you, do you?) =)


Wrong Turn
by Jack Johnson

Maybe an hour or two
Before I decide it wasn't me, it was you
It wasn't me it was you
And I would like you to know
Although it seems sad to say
This was only the worst hour of my day

How long has it been on your mind?
Do you think about it when we laugh?
I think that it's a big mistake
Because I think that we could make it last
Even if it's just for a while
And I'll wait here for now
Just long enough to be sure
That you really want to go through with this
Because I don't really want to go through with this
Do you really want to go through with this?