Monday, June 30, 2008

not so fresh start

I keep forgetting this. I signed the job offer from my old office. Same company, different account. Ergo: same shit, different day. I signed because I didn’t have much of a choice. I signed, knowing this job is going to be just as vulnerable as the previous one. I need work and I haven’t been getting any good job offers. Heck, there aren’t really a lot of available jobs out there.

Anyway, it’s still kind of a fresh start. I only wished my fresh start was somewhere nearer and not two hours away from home. The daily commute kills me.

Tentatively, I have a week till the new job starts. Hmm… somehow, this “time off” has gone awfully awry. I am freaking tired and I think I’m going down with something. I’ve got a nasty headache and my throat hurts.

All the anxiety of the past few days made me appreciate jingoy even more… jingoy. My cuddly, low maintenance and funny teddy bear.




Me and jingoy in bittersweet times.


NP: Jimi Thing : Dave Matthews Band
“Lately I've been feeling low

A remedy is what I'm seeking
I take a taste of what's mellow
Come away to something better
What I want is what I've not got
But what I need is all around me
I reach and search and never stop
And I'll say...
If you could keep me floating just for a while
'Til I get to the end of this tunnel called... Jimi”

0 comments: