Sunday, September 7, 2008

light years away

I woke up with a hell of a headache this morning. Amidst the torrent of this painful hangover, I realized that I have been so selfish lately. I just wanted some time for myself but I didn’t realize that though I am going through a rough patch, some of my friends might actually need me to be there for them. And I am sorry.

I hadn’t realized that shutting people off was selfish. Some of them may need you because they are also going though a difficult time. Some of them may need you to be around because they want to celebrate with you. Some just want to know that you’re okay. And some just want to know that you’re still there. And some just want to hang out. And some just really miss you.

I didn’t realize that hiding in a hole would hurt them. It was just my way of healing. And it’s not fair to dodge the phone calls and the messages. I know the excuses have gotten lame by this time. Yes, I have been busy but I know I could have made an extra effort. And I am sorry. I will try to get out of this.

So if you see me waving my hand, how about you take it and help out of this hole? If it’s not too much to ask. Thanks.

And by the way, I’ve gotten a lot of smack for this, my old 0917 number is no longer working. You can reach me at the 0915 number and will try to reply. I promise to try. And my home phone is not working. Again. Hehe. But globe is on it!!

I want happy back. Dammet!!


NP: light years away : mozella
"It's how you wanted it to be
It's like you played a joke on me
And I lost a friend in the end

'Cuz I don't blame you anymore
Thats too much pain to store
It left me half dead
Inside my head
And boy, looking back I see
I'm not the girl I used to be
When I lost my mind
It saved my life

That life seems like
Light years away, light years away"

0 comments: