Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The verdict is in.

I am going to move to a place near the office. I've thought about distance, time, traffic, convenience, and my current day to day activities, and what I really want and what really suits my life right now.  I just need to find a place that will allow me to have the puppy with me.  I am surprised that a lot of condos and apartments do not allow pets. Instead of moving back home, I think I need to live in a new place, a new city, a new neighborhood.

Much as I love a modest home with the picket fence and the small flower garden, I think it's not for me right now. At least not for now.  And much as las pinas is home, I think I've out-grown it a little bit.

Besides...

"I couldn't stay where everything reminded me of the life that was gone."  ~ Water for Elephants

0 comments: