Monday, May 21, 2012

day 7

This 30 day thing is taking a lot longer than I thought. Ha. Anyway... moving on...

Day 7 : A picture of your most treasured item.
I almost posted a picture of my favorite flowers here. I thought I was supposed to post a picture of my most treasured possession... not that a bunch of hyacinths were the most important part of my life... the picture was supposed to take the place of the picture of all the people I love since i can't put all of them in a single picture. 

Anyway, when i looked at my file again, it said, most treasured item. item. this is the first thing that came into my mind. 


it may be a bit sentimental and childish, but this teddy bear was there every single time i needed a hug. got me through the worst times. and (in my mind) jumped up with me in my triumphs. i miss my bear. 

0 comments: