Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thirty Days


I think I’m back. Or at least I’m trying.  For the month of April, one of my To-Do things, according to the Happiness Project is to start a blog.  (Actually, it meant, do something you’ve always wanted to do, but was afraid to start and/or learn something new, but I think this works for me. I am too lazy to think of something else, anyway.)

As background, I started reading the Happiness Project in January.  It was just fitting to start the year with a project like this.  Not that I’m not happy, or that I expect to find the meaning of life with the project… I just knew there’s room for improvement and maybe this will be fun.  But, as most things in my life, I needed a bit of catching up on the book.  The recent flights between Tokyo, Hongkong and Manila gave me the time to do just that.

A friend also recently urged me to try this 30 day thing where they tell you what to post each day for thirty days.  I figured it would be a good start for my project since most of the time, my mind is just flying in all sorts of directions and I cannot focus on just one thing. (I had to point that out incase it’s still not obvious).

30 days.  Can I make that kind of commitment? Here goes: 

Day 1:
A picture of yourself with 10 facts


1.   I love being busy.
2.  I have a dog named Tascha
3.  I am independent.
4.  I’d like to believe I am a good cook.
5.  I love sports and adventure.
6.  I love surprises and spontaneity.
7.  I snore.
8.  I cannot live without chocolate.
9.  I hate negativity.
10.  I’m stubborn. 

0 comments: