Monday, October 6, 2008

something... anything.

Tonight is the start of my new shift and I can’t sleep. 2 am. Deja vu?

M is right. Sometimes, she says things that make total sense you can forgive her for all the other crazy stuff she says. She said just because you’ve accepted something, it doesn’t mean it won’t hurt anymore.

The past week was too awful for words. So, I’m just going to look ahead. and hope for the best. Although, knowing what’s waiting for me at the end of this week tells me this is not going to be any easier.

This sucks. But what are you gonna do, huh? Take a deep breath. Get your rain gear and face the storm. The weather sucks.

and i need to change the freakin' header of this freakin' blog.

there.

NP: hammers and strings : jack's mannequin
"Come on, write me a song
Give me something to trust
Just promise you won't let it be
Just the keys that you touch."

Give me something to believe in,
A breath from the breathing
So write it down,
I don't think that I'll close my eyes
'Cause lately I'm not dreaming
So what's the point in sleeping?
It's just that at night,
I've got nowhere to hide
So I write you a lullaby
A lullaby..."

1 comments:

Girl in Carolina October 15, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

Thanks for the sweet comments. Hang in there! I hope life gets better soon. I love how you posts lyrics on every post. I might have to steal some of those songs for my playlist :) I'm such a song thief!